Key Verse

Isaiah 60:1- Arise [from the depression and prostration in which circumstances have kept you-rise to a new life]! Shine (be radiant with the glory of hte Lord), for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you! (Amplified Version)

Monday, November 29, 2010

Phone number for Arise Ministries

Hello all!  I pray that God touches each one of you in a very special way today! We've set up a phone number for you to call us if you need to talk or if you need us to pray with you.  The phone number is (573) 421-5024.

God Bless!
Minda

P.S. I will post a new blog I promise...It's been a lil crazy around here with Thanksgiving and such, but I promise I will have one up soon.  Tell me what you would like to read about....I'll be glad to do some research on whatever you need.

Minda
arisetonewlife@gmail.com
arisetonewlife@yahoo.com
(573) 421-5024

No comments:

Post a Comment