Key Verse

Isaiah 60:1- Arise [from the depression and prostration in which circumstances have kept you-rise to a new life]! Shine (be radiant with the glory of hte Lord), for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you! (Amplified Version)

Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year 2011 Message

What's your new year's resolution? Do you long for change? Do you long for a fresh new start? Do you long to be a better person than you have been? Why not try Jesus this year and grow closer and closer to Him and see what God can do in your life?! If you do have Christ in your life, remember this: you are NOT what you have done...You're what you've overcome! If you were an addict, you are not addict anymore you are an overcomer by the blood of Jesus Christ! Call us at 573-421-5024 for prayer or just to talk, we're here for you!

On a personal note, my name is Minda, if you're just tuning in to Arise Ministries.  We started this on Septembe 20, 2010 to touch young girls and women for Christ.  We've had several rededicate their lives to Christ, and some come to Christ for the first time.  I'm excited to see what God is doing through this ministry.  I owe everything to God and God alone.  He's the One who has all power and authority to change people's lives.  I'm just an instrument for God.  My plans this year, my New Year's Resolution is simply this: Draw closer to God and touch other's lives for Christ and help them get on the right path to FREEDOM in Christ!  How do we obtain this FREEDOM?  Simple. We ask Christ into our lives and give Him full control...if He says "NO," it means "NO."  If He says, "YES," then it means "YES."  We let Him direct our steps.  As long as we REMAIN in Christ, He will guide us and lead us into EVERLASTING joy, peace, and so much more than we can ever imagine possible.

Starting January 8th, 2011, at 5 pm at my home (for info call 573-421-5024) we will be hosting a Bible Study.  Our first Study series is on "Like Christ."  I'm so excited about this...and I pray that others are as well.  I know a few of you are.  I so can't wait until this study gets going.  I feel God's gonna do some amazing things this next year, not only with this ministry, but so much more, our personal lives, our church families, and so much more. But in order to recieve His gifts and everything He has in store for us, we have to draw closer and closer to Him.  And that's what this study is all about.  Again, as I've said in status updates, if you don't have a ride, we will do our very best to get you a ride.  We will aslo have refreshments as well.

In closing, I would like to pray for you.  Each one of you are dear to my heart, but there's someone who loves you much more than anyone on this earth could.  I love you and am praying for you all daily.  I'm also praying for the ones that God hasn't even sent our way just yet!

Lord,

I thank You so much for each one of these young girls, women, even the guys, whose lives are represented in this Ministry, God.  I pray that You pour out Your Spirit upon each one and let them know that they are valueable to You.  They are precious.  They are Yours, Lord.  You Love them with an unconditional love...that means, You love them regardless of their past, regardless of what they have done, You still love them, Lord.  I pray that You help each and everyone.  To those battleing addictions, depression, anxiety, whatever it may be, Lord.  I rebuke these strongholds, in the name of Jesus.  I ask that You give them the strength, knowledge, and willpower Lord to combat and overcome whatever it is that may be holding them back from You and what You have called them to do.  I ask that You be with each person this year and may they advance in You, grow in You and be strong in You!  I thank You again, Lord for using me and speaking through me, to these people and I pray that You continue to touch people's lives, Lord.  It's only by You that I can even do this.  I pray blessing upon each individual and I thank You for sending them our way and I pray that they recieve a mighty outpouring of Your anointing and that they in turn touch other people they come in contact with.  In Jesus' Name, I pray....AMEN.

God Bless each and everyone one of you, I love you and God loves you!
Minda

No comments:

Post a Comment