Key Verse

Isaiah 60:1- Arise [from the depression and prostration in which circumstances have kept you-rise to a new life]! Shine (be radiant with the glory of hte Lord), for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you! (Amplified Version)

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Outlast The Devil

Outlast The Devil

Micah 7:7-8

     But as for me, I will look to the Lord and confident in Him I will keep watch; I will wait with hope and expectancy for the God of my salvation; my God will hear me.  Rejoice not against me, O my enemy!  When I fall, I shall ARISE; when I sit in darkness, the Lord shall be a light to me. (Amplified Version)

     Your enemy, Satan may come against you, but when you fall, you will ARISE.  Make a decision to endure WHATEVER comes against you.  That literrally means you will outlast the Devil.  Greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the worl.  (1 John 4:4)
You are more than a conqueror thorugh Jesus Christ. (Romans 8:37)

     Even during times of intense trouble, believers should live with expectancy.  Expect God to work something good out of your situation, and expect Him to bless you even in the presence of your enemies. (Psalm 23:5)  In the midst of trouble, keep a POSITIVE attitude and talk about the POSSIBILITIES, NOT the problem.

     Being POSITIVE is very important because it leads to progress or forward motion.  we can't go forward or overcome negative situations unless we choose to be POSITIVE.  there is something good in EVERYTHING that happens to us; we just need to look for it.  If you're stuck in traffic, for instance, and you're in a hurry, you may become frustrated or angry, but the delay may have cuased you to avoid being involved in an accident...This has happened to me and my family plenty of times growing up as well as me being married and having a family now.  Sometimes the things we go through is because God wants us to draw closer to Him and TRUST Him MORE.  Sometimes we go through things to help other people get through the same thing.  This again, is true...that's what has created ARISE MINISTRIES.... I, myself have gone through a lot in life, which I will be sharing later on, and I want to share with others that they are not alone, there are so many others going through depression, anxiety, and a whole list of other things.  I want to share with you all how and who got me through my tough times.  I will do that in another post.  For now, let's continue...

     God hears us when we pray in FAITH.  Put your CONFIDENCE in Him and EXPECT something to change for the better, and KNOW that in the meantime, God will use whatever you are going through to help you be a better person in the end.  You can choose to let every trial you encounter make you bitter or better.  Trials and tribulations are a part of life, and the way we handle them reveals our level of spiritual maturity.  Be stable and don't let Satan intimidate you.  This will be a sign to him of his impending doom and destruction.  God has a good plan for your life, make a decision to NEVER give up.  Once you've made that decision, your Victory is sure.

     As I close you may be thinking, this is hard to take in or you may be thinking...I get it!  I totally get it!  Either way, we are here to help you along, and as I've said in earlier posts, everything you say to us is in confidence, meaning, we don't go and spread it around.  We may ask our church to pray for you, but we never mention names, unless you ask us to.  If you would like to get in contact with us, you can email us at arisetonewlife@aol.com

     Pray this prayer with me,

"Lord, I will look to You!  Confident in the Lord, I will watch and wait patiently with hope and expectancy, for I KNOW that You will hear me.  When I fall LOrd, I will NOT stay there, down for the count, but instead, I will RISE!!!! And when the darkness closes in, You, My Lord will be my LIGHT!!!  In Jesus' Name. AMEN!"

Minda-
arisetonewlife@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment